Dive Safaris to Sumilon & Apo Island: Explore some of the very best dive sites of the Philippines with a 2-day dive safari from Moalboal.
On the first day we start at the dive center in Moalboal and drive along the wonderful coastal road to Liloan in South Cebu, Philippines.
The ride take about 1 ½ hours. After arrival we have some snacks while our crew loads our dive equipment on a boat. Off we go on a cruise to Apo Island, it takes about another 1 ½ hours until we arrive at one of the most beautiful dive spots in the Visayas.
Here we conduct 2 dives, have lunch in between, a stroll on the island and then head back to Liloan. On arrival we conduct a late afternoon dive at Liloan. After that we check-in in a nice beach resort, where we spend the night, you can request an add on night dive here if you wish. The next day, after breakfast, we head over to Sumilon Island Marine Park, just 30 minutes away. There we conduct a beautiful morning dive, following this a whaleshark dive with the gentle giants of Oslob.
After lunch at the resort your car will be waiting to bring you back to Moalboal. If you wish you can add on a direct transfer to anywhere on the Island of Cebu, including the airport or ferry terminal, or we can arrange a ferry and car transfer to anywhere in the opposite island of Negros. This is a fantastic way to use this trip as a stepping stone from Moalboal, to anywhere else in the Philippines.
- Day 01: Transfer to Liloan, boarding dive vessel, 2 dives at Apo Island, 1 dive at Liloan, dinner at beach resort (optional add on night dive)
- Day 02: 1 dive at Sumilon Island, 1 dive in Oslob, lunch, transfer back to Moalboal (Optional Add on a ferry to Negros or transfer to Cebu City)
- 2 days / 1 nights aircon accommodation in aircon or fan room on twin share basis
- Full and board meals
- 5 dives
- Use of tanks, weights, belt, boat and services of a divemaster
- Marine park fees for Oslob, Apo and Sumilon (camera users may be charged additional fees)
- Transfers to and from Moalboal (extensions to Cebu or Negros by arrangement)
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks in the beach bars and beach restaurants
- Gear rentals and nitrox fills
- Dive and travel Insurance
- Other incidental expenses
Please see here for the latest Safari and Equipment prices, please note for this trip all marine park fees are included.